Research Profile Company Website
One of the fastest growing creator-media companies, QYOU Media operates in India and the US producing, distributing and monetizing content created by social media influencers and digital content stars.
In India, under its flagship brand, The Q, the Company curates, produces and distributes premium content across television networks, VOD and OTT platforms, mobile phones, smart TV's and app-based platforms. QYOU Media now has five emerging content destinations engaging over 125 million Indian households weekly – The Q (mass entertainment), Q Marathi (regional content), Q Kahaniyan (animated content), Q Comedistaan (comedy focused) and its latest Q-GameX (live gaming).
QYOU Media’s influencer marketing company, Chtrbox, has been a pioneer in India's creator economy, leveraging data to connect brands to the right social media influencers. In the US, the Company powers major film studios, game publishers and brands to create content and market via creators and influencers. Founded and created by industry veterans from Lionsgate, MTV, Disney and Sony, QYOU Media's millennial and Gen Z-focused content reaches more than one billion consumers around the world every month.
QYOU Media Product Roadmap
QYOU Media fortified the depth and breadth of its products and capabilities throughout 2022 and has been building momentum in 2023. With five active channels now in India and the addition of ChtrSocial in India and Q Studios in the US, QYOU Media is rapidly advancing its push towards driving increased audience size and strong revenue growth in the quarters ahead. Building on a solid foundation with accelerating momentum among major advertisers, QYOU Media is ideally positioned for long-term success.
Established Advertiser and Distributor Relationships
Strong Revenue Growth
- Q3 2023 revenue increased to $7.28 million (CAD); 10th consecutive quarter of YoY revenue growth
- Forecasting continued growth across all business units through remainder of 2023 and into 2024
Significant and Growing Market Opportunity
- $100B+ digital creator economy
- 650M people under the age of 25 in India
- Currently reach 125M TV homes and 678M digital users in India
Highly Experienced Leadership Team
- Co-founder & CEO Curt Marvis was previously President of Lionsgate Digital and co-founder & CEO of Cinema Now
- Co-founder & Chairman G. Scott Paterson was previously director of Lionsgate/NeuLion/Symbility; former Vice Chairman of TSX and CEO of Yorkton Securities
- Co-founder Les Garland was founder of MTV and VH1
- President of Influencer Marketing, Glenn Ginsburg, was previously VP of Sales at Walt Disney Co. and VP at MTV Networks
- Executive Chairman of Q India, Andy Kaplan, was previously President Worldwide Networks of Sony