Research Profile Company Website
BullFrog AI is a technology enabled drug development company using machine learning to usher in a new era of precision medicine. Through its collaborations with leading research institutions, including Johns Hopkins University, J. Craig Venter Institute, and Lieber Institute for Brain Development, BullFrog AI is at the forefront of AI-driven drug development. Using its proprietary bfLEAP™ artificial intelligence platform, BullFrog AI aims to enable the successful development of pharmaceuticals and biologics by predicting which patients will respond to therapies in development. BullFrog AI is deploying bfLEAP™ for use at several critical stages of development to streamline data analytics in therapeutics development, decrease the overall development costs by decreasing failure rates for new therapeutics, and ultimately impact the lives of countless patients that may otherwise not received the therapies they need.
BullFrog AI is making waves in the industry with its proprietary bfLEAP™ platform. This platform, equipped with over 200 different algorithmic models, is designed to predict which patients will respond to therapies in development. Considering that only 12% of drugs that enter clinical trials make it to market, this is a potential game-changing shift for drug discovery and development. The potential to decrease development costs and failure rates for new therapeutics could revolutionize the industry. In addition, BullFrog Data Networks extend the bfLEAP™ platform to create purpose-built comprehensive data networks from multimodal data to identify hidden insights. Networks can be made using clinical trial data, EMR, claims, -omics, and all types of Real-World Data (RWD), analyzed together using unsupervised machine learning.
BullFrog AI's near-term objectives show promise for potential investors. They plan on aggressively pursuing business opportunities and expanding their technical team. They're also actively promoting their company amongst investors and biopharma customers and seeking strategic partners for R&D programs. Current partners include Johns Hopkins University, J. Craig Venter Institute, and the Lieber Institute for Brain Development. In conclusion, BullFrog AI represents an intriguing opportunity for investors interested in the intersection of technology and healthcare. Their innovative approach to drug development could potentially reshape the industry and usher in a new era of precision medicine.
Worldwide Exclusive Rights
Exclusive Licensing Deals with Johns Hopkins University and George Washington University
- Discovery phase liver cancer drug candidate siRNA; hepatocellular carcinoma market size was $1.0 billion in 2019, expected to grow at 17.8% CAGR by 2029
- Phase 2 ready brain cancer drug candidate Mebendazole and prodrug; glioblastoma market size was $2.1 billion in 2020, expected to grow at 8.8% CAGR between 2021-2028
- Discovery phase oncolytic virus program with J Craig Venter Institute
Proprietary bfLEAP™ AI Platform
- Scalable data analytics — able to analyze big data and “short and wide” data sets
- Unsupervised AI/ML platform has ability to make predictions with incomplete data and reveal meaningful insights without a pre-existing hypothesis
- Proprietary clustering algorithms find non-linear, multi-variate relationships in large, highly complex data sets; outperforms the currently used top 10 clustering algorithms for data analysis
- bfLEAP™’s Prometheus/Euclid/Seagull algorithm suite selected as finalist for the R&D 100 Awards
Successful Schizophrenia Case Study
- Using bfLEAP™, analyzed CATIE trial data — the largest clinical study ever conducted for anti-psychotic drugs; identified novel correlations between study outcomes and genetic loci for all medications
- Four medications, 200 patients per medication, 200 non-genetic attributes (race, smoking, drug clearance, etc.), and 750,000 genetic attributes from single nucleotide polymorphism profiles
Accomplished Leadership Team
- Vin Singh, Founder & CEO; extensive knowledge in electrical and biomedical engineering. Former CEO of Next Healthcare Inc and co-founder of MaxCyte Inc.
- Dane Saglio, CFO; seasoned executive with in-depth experience in finance and accounting. Former CFO of EntreMed, Inc., New Generation Biofuels, Inc., and RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.