Research Profile Company Website
Everything Blockchain builds platforms of trust for the modern enterprise and is on a mission to ensure every organization has access to the tools and platforms that enable them to manage, store, and protect data without the cost and complexity that holds them back today. The Company’s patented advances in engineering deliver the essential elements needed for real-world business use: speed, security, and efficiency. Everything Blockchain’s current business lines include: EB Advise, Build DB and EB Control.
Disruptive Solutions to Store, Manage, and Protect All Forms of Digital Assets
EB Advise supports customers searching for innovative blockchain solutions that are ready for the market and address real business problems.
Build DB powers Everything Blockchain’s blockchain and trust ecosystem for real world applications.
EB Control is the first suite of solutions launched on EBZT’s blockchain and trust ecosystem.
Everything Blockchain is disrupting the $89 billion (2022) global enterprise data management market with a multi-pronged growth strategy that offers real-world data solutions that add value for business customers through speed, security, and efficiency. With 25 patents issued or pending globally and a highly accomplished management team including cybersecurity pioneer Toney Jennings as CEO, Everything Blockchain is positioned to take advantage of the rapidly growing demand for enterprise data storage, management, and protection solutions, providing a superior offering when compared to solutions from multi-billion-dollar competitors.
According to Grand View Research, the global enterprise data management market is expected to grow at a 12.1% CAGR through 2030, reaching $222 billion. As Everything Blockchain capitalizes on this massive opportunity, it is committed to uplisting to a senior exchange in FY24 (ending Jan. 31, 2024), continuing to pursue strategic acquisition opportunities, signing new household-name clients, and adding key personnel in order to further the development of its proprietary enterprise data solutions. As such, investors should consider Everything Blockchain as an attractive option for long-term growth potential backed by strong market tailwinds.
Addressing $500+ billion global market opportunity
- Global enterprise data management market size is projected to reach $222 billion in 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.1%
- Global cybersecurity market is expected to reach $376.3 billion in 2029, growing at a CAGR of 13.4%
- Generated $2.6 million revenue in FY 2023 (ended January 31, 2023)
- Series of four transformative acquisitions in FY22 provided Everything Blockchain with a solid foundation for scalable growth
- Executing plans to uplist to senior exchange in FY24 (ending Jan. 31, 2024)
Seasoned management team and board
- Toney Jennings, CEO/COO - Cybersecurity pioneer who has been leading teams in the cybersecurity and information technology fields for over 30 years
- Michael Hawkins, Chairperson – Served as CEO, CFO, and COO to multiple nanotech public and privately held companies in the hospitality and entertainment, blockchain, satellite, retail, manufacturing, distribution, and construction industries
- Bill Regan, CFO – Certified Public Accountant with over 35 years of finance and accounting experience
- Brandon Hart, CTO - 27 years of technology experience, with 12 in senior management roles; began career at Lucent Technologies