Earth Science Tech (OTC: ETST) is a publicly traded company that is dedicated in providing natural alternatives to prescription medications through the use of its Nutritional and Dietary Supplements. This may include products such as its High-Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil, vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, personal care products, and Homeopathies. These products may be in various formulations and delivery systems including (but not limited to) capsules, tablets, soft gels, powders, and whole herbs. ETST is focused on researching and developing innovative Hemp extracts and making them accessible worldwide. For more information, visit www.earthsciencetech.com
ETST is a unique science based biotechnology company focused on cutting edge Nutraceuticals, Bioceuticals, and Phytoceuticals supplements, providing natural alternatives to prescription medicine to improve the quality of life for consumers worldwide. ETST uses High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil in its products. Cannabidiol is a cannabis compound that has been shown to promote relaxation and reduce pain, nausea, seizures, epileptic attacks, and stress. Unlike medical marijuana, CBD Hemp oil is anti-psychoactive and has no THC compound.
ETST is an early stage company with a huge market opportunity in the cannabis market. The medical and recreational cannabis market in USA is projected to hit $21.8 billion in 2020 and ETST’s natural and high quality products provide the company with tremendous potential to expand its operations and generate tremendous revenues.
- ETST has the highest quality and purity, full spectrum High Grade Hemp CBD Oil
- CBD oil is all-natural and organic made using supercritical CO2 liquid extraction
- Rigorous product testing in collaboration with the University of Central Oklahoma andDV Biologics
- ETST’s products are available in over 100 stores across 20 states in the U.S.
- Product available in key retailers such as Lucky Vitamins, a subsidiary of GNC
- High Grade Hemp CBD Oil has been shown to provide a wide variety of benefits
- CBD promotes relaxation and reduction in pain, nausea, seizures and epileptic attacks
- Additionally, it is well known in scientific research that CBD is anti-psychoactive andcontains no THC
- Company has provisional patents pending for the use of its products in nutritional supplements
- ETST also plans to collaborate with pharmaceutical companies for the developmentof CBD drug