Words of Wisdom from Manny Villafana
1. "You've got to make a decision to devote a decade of your life to something. It takes 10 years of your life to accomplish anything."
2. "Must believe you're better than the average guy, it's hard, difficult, you cry at night."
3. "It's harder and always takes longer than you anticipate."
4. "A lot of critics said, ‘you can't do it Manny, you can't do it.' It's much more difficult on the medical side because of the regulations."
5. "With life and death products, if we're wrong, you have a dead patient on the table."
6. "Doctors say, ‘you want me to put that in a human body, if it doesn't work, patient is dead, I'm dead, you're dead.'"